Sunday, March 13, 2011

September 2010

This is a typical scene at our house no matter what time of year it is. The three of us sitting on a couch together with the TV on, a computer on one person's lap and at least one Ipad on someone else's. Can you say entertainment overload??


We tried to pack in a lot of family activities in together before the nice weather was totally over. We discovered the The Children's Discovery Museum finally. We had such a great time exploring there and Mommy had fun trying out her new camera.






We also hit the zoo again because we wanted to get as much use out of our annual pass as we could.


You can see baby Zuri eating from her mommy while her mommy eats at the same time.




At my school, they have a fund raiser that I was so excited to do. It was a fun run. Grayson and Mama did it with me too. We ran 1 mile!! I can't wait to do it again.




September is so great because that is when my birthday is. I had a pajama party this year to celebrate. My cake was specially ordered to look like fuzzy bunny slippers. It was so cool.


I turned 6! All my friends came dressed in their pajamas and brought their favorite dolls. We made matching necklaces for us and our dolls.


I finally got to have a pinata.




We all snuggled in the basement and watched a movie until the party was over and every one had to leave. I told Mama it was my most favorite party ever.


Then came my actual birthday and I got soooo spoiled. I got barbie things and American girl things and oh so many things.

This also was the day that Mama had to go to the hospital so we didn't get to do everything that we planned but that is alright. Mommy and the baby ended up being OK but there were a lot of things Mommy couldn't do after that. Hopefully my next birthday will filled with even more fun and everyone will be healthy.

No comments: