Sunday, March 13, 2011

August 2010

August was a time of change for us. First of all, I decided to change my hair. I had about 6 inches cut off. I had been begging my mom to let me cut it for months. I really liked it the first couple of days but then I realized that short hair is a lot more hard work than long hair. That is why I have been growing it out ever since.


Grayson discovered his new favorite sport. Miniature Golf. He still begs us to go to Boondocks and play every day.

Then the big changes started. We started a new year of school. Grayson went back to Newcastle Preschool but he was one of the big kids now.


He got to meet his class and his new teacher, Miss Samantha.


He was so excited for his first day.



I had my very first day at the big school. I started Kindergarten!! I was so excited, I couldn't contain myself. My teacher's name is Mrs. Saltmarsh. She is pretty great. Everyone thinks so.


We even have our own little playground at the big school.

When we lined up, Mommy realized I was a lot bigger than the other kids.


When I said goodbye to Mom, she couldn't take off her sunglasses. It was because she couldn't help but cry. Her big baby was leaving her and she knew it would never be the same.

I am just so excited to be a big kid though. Believe me, it was about time.



No comments: