Tuesday, February 26, 2008

And on to Arizona...



We got home from California on a Thursday and Mommy and I left for Arizona on Friday. We went to go visit Aunt Lori and Cousin Kennedi. What a fun girl's trip. We did a lot of shopping and eating. We ate Rosa's two times because Mommy can't get enough. We saw "Step-up 2" which was all about dancing. I really liked it and sang along to some of the songs while stuffing my face with yummy popcorn.

I loved playing with Kennedi. She is such a big girl and she let me play with all her old barbies. We also got to visit Aunt Sarah and my little cousin Hannah. She is so cute, just like a baby doll. Their house is so beautiful and filled with baby toys that I love.

Thanks to Aunt Lori for showing us a good time and letting us stay with her. I couldn't stop telling my mom that I wanted to "go back to Arizona" the whole ride home.

3 comments:

paige said...

i want to go to arizona, i bet it was so much fun! it would be so nice to be somewhere warm for a change.

Sarah said...

it was so nice to see you again!

Farrah said...

Wait, I want to go back to the part where you saw Step Up 2....we need to discuss.