Thursday, March 6, 2008

We're moving to Utah?!

So after a long wait for Daddy to find a new job, he finally found one. And it's in Utah. It all took us by surprise that we would be moving, especially to the Beehive state. Daddy starts his job March 10, so it seems like things are changing very fast. Mommy and Daddy are leaving for Salt Lake tomorrow morning to find us a new house. I keep asking Mama if there will be toys there and she assures me that there will be and they will look just like my own. I will greatly miss my cousins here and my Nana, Bumpa and Nash but Daddy tells me that there is another "cousin" waiting for me in Utah named Alexa.

Daddy's new job is with a company called Oratech and is based out of West Jordan so Mommy said that is around where our new home will be. It will be so fun to see what this place is like when we are not just visiting and Paigey is very nearby. I miss her so much. Look out Utah, here we come!

9 comments:

merideth said...

it is always fun to know where the next step is going to be. congrats on the new job dave. good luck with house hunting.

Sarah said...

happy house hunting! congrats on the new job dave- thanks again for making the trek out here - we really appreciate it!

edwardsfamily said...

Hey! We are so excited you are moving here. Good luck with finding a house! Hopefully see you soon!

Juliet said...

Daddy should also remember your "cousin" buddy Lincoln, who is very excited to see you and Greyson again! Yay how fun it will be.

Jana said...

Yay! We'll have to visit you next time we're in Utah with family. Good luck with house hunting and David's new job!

paige said...

i am SO excited for you guys to move here! it's going to be the best summer ever!

Rachelle said...

We are so sad to see you guys go! At least we go to Utah often enough so we can still get together. Good luck looking for a house. Congrats Dave on the new job!

Brecken said...

Oh my goodness! I had no idea that you might be moving. Not that we ever get to see eachother, but now we'll really never see eachother! Congrats on the new job though, that's a great blessing. Good luck. Rachelle and I are going to get the girls together next Friday if you want to bring Afton, it would be fun to see you!

Farrah said...

Hey - you need to give me a weekend update!!! Call me.