Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Adventures in Disneyland



We have had a very busy 2 weeks. First, my momma and I had that horrible flu that has been going around. We thought we were going to die and it made it almost impossible to get ready for our exciting trip to California. We were able to pull it together and left President's Day Weekend. We visited with my Grandma Hollie and Grandpa Gordon. I can't even tell you how much we love their house. They are so much fun to hang out with. We played and played, went to Disneyland, and then played some more.

Disneyland was sooooo much fun. Grayson and I earned the trip by getting enough stickers on our "Sleep Rules Chart". We tried our very hardest to follow every single rule and our reward was amazing. We saw Mickey Mouse (grayson's favorite), Minnie Mouse, Goofy (he went on a walk with us) and Ariel (my favorite). Seeing Ariel was definitely the highlight of the day. We rode so many rides but Grayson and I loved the Matterhorn ride the best. It was crazy and a little scary. When we got off, Grayson said "Fun Momma, let's do it again!" What a great day. I keep telling my mom that we need to go back. She just keeps telling me that we have a lot more sleeping to do until we get to do something like that again.






Grayson wouldn't let go of his ticket...












Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for having us! We had such a great time and can't wait to see you again!

6 comments:

merideth said...

wow looks like you had a lot of fun. such cute pics!!

paige said...

OMG! that looks like so much fun aftie! i wish i could have gone with you guys, maybe next time.

Sarah said...

what a lucky bunch! looks like you had a wonderful time! and you weren't kidding... grayson is almost as tall as afton already!

Brecken said...

Hi there! I was just blog surfing and found you! how are you? Looks like you had fun at Disneyland. We just went to Disneyland over Christmas, it was great. it'l be great to keep up with thru your blog. Our blog is wattersonfamilyblog.blogspot.com. It was great to see you blog. your kids are so cute!

Farrah said...

That first pic of afton is so cute. She's soooo excited!

Rachelle said...

looking at your pictures makes me want to go back to Disneyland! I love that Afton wore her princess dress. I'm glad both kiddies had fun! I will give you a call about coming to get those shades, thanks for letting me pick them up at your house.