Sunday, March 6, 2011

May 2010

In May, we took a really fun trip to Denver. We flew on the airplane which we love doing. Mommy says we are the BEST little air travelers ever. Our favorite airport to fly into is the Denver one because it has a train inside it. It is so much fun to ride on.


In Denver, we visited with our Nanna and Bumpa and Nash. He was was home working to save money for his mission. We did a lot of fun things while we were visiting. One of our favorite things was going on a hike with Bumpa. He took us to these really cool caves and red rocks that he used to take mom to when she was a little girl. It was neat and we saw a lot of pigeons.




Our other favorite thing to do was go to the Museum of Nature and Science. We went to the body worlds exhibit that was in town that week. Grayson couldn't get enough of all the bodies but I actually got a little bored. I don't love science as much Gray does. I did love the Egypt exhibit there though. Those mummies are so cool. So are all the dinosaur bones. One of the things we learned at the body worlds exhibit was how to lift things without hurting your back. The docent used a really cool demonstration to show us and we will never forget what we learned. We constantly remind everyone in our family of the correct way to lift things and bend over.


Mommy discovered Groupon.com and scored us tickets to Stars on Ice. It was a fun Mommy-Daughter date and our seats were so close to the ice. I love watching all the tricks they do!


I also got to give a talk in Primary. I actually get to do that a lot. And Grayson too. Our primary is small so everybody gets lots of turns.



And here is a video of Mommy catching me when I thought I was alone. I was practicing for my band. My band is very important to me. It just so happens that my keyboard is now broken though so it is a little hard to practice.


And finally, here is a video of me and Grayson dancing to Hannah Montana's "Best of both worlds". Please notice that I am wearing head phones and there fore am the only one who can hear the music.


No comments: