Monday, March 7, 2011

June 2010

The Summer months last year were so so so busy. We packed a lot into June and let me tell you even though June is supposed to be the start of Summer, in Utah it is the continuation of a very long winter. It is cold and rains (sometimes snows) through out the whole month. Despite all that, we had a lot of fun and spent as much time outside as we could.

We finished up our Spring soccer season and had such a good time. Gray and I loved playing on the same team.

Ellie Aoki played on our team too. We just love her and are so so so sad she moved to Texas. She was my best friend... :( sniff, sniff.

And yes, that IS hot chocolate that Grayson is drinking. Soccer is a very cold sport in Utah.

With all the rain we get, it makes our yard look so pretty. One of our favorite things to do is help Mommy and Daddy work in the yard.






We discovered the Hogle Zoo during the Summer. It is such a fun place. The playground there is our favorite one.




We always have to measure ourselves on this sign every time we go.








We can never get enough of the carousel.


And our most favorite part is getting to visit the baby elephant, Zuri. She is just so cute. It makes us want to have our very own baby elephant.


Gray finished his first official year of pre-school. He just loved his teacher, Miss Charlotte.




He got to sing lots of silly songs and wear silly hats.






I graduated from the New Castle pre-school. I got a wear a special graduation hat and I even got a diploma. Grayson and I are each other's biggest support at both our pre-school programs.


Me and my VERY good friend, Abbie. We spent many, many days together.




I also got to wear a silly hat and sing silly songs.


Me and Miss Kathy.


Grayson let me dress him up. He lets me do that a lot but Mommy and Daddy seem to be finding it less and less funny every time we do it.


And finally, here is us having a sleepover. Sometimes we just love each other so much we just can't bare to be apart.

No comments: