Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dress-up Party



Yesterday was the funnest day. Mommy threw me a "dress-up" party in honor of my 4th birthday (which is actually on tuesday). I decided to dress up like Jasmine since that is my new Halloween costume. Grayson wore his Pirate costume. About 12 of my friends came and dressed up in their most beautiful costumes. We made paper dolls, played games, ate cake and opened presents. My friends gave me the greatest gifts. I have been playing with them non-stop.



We all took a turn to pose by the castle.









After everyone left, Grayson and I were pooped.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Afton!! We always loved going to your parties. Looks like your mom threw you another fun one :o)

becky said...

Looks like you had a very fun party. I love your birthday cake. It looks too pretty to eat! Your Jasmine costume is beautiful, and Grayson looks very dashing in his pirate costume.

merideth said...

what a cute party....and afton looks so grown up. happy birthday afton. you are such a cute four year old.

paige said...

and what a fun dress up party it was! thank you for inviting me to your party aftie, i had such a good time! in spite of the fact that later that night you asked me why i came to your party.

Farrah said...

That's not really the cake is it?????!!!!! Gorgeous.