Tuesday, September 30, 2008

4



Today I turned 4. It was my special day.


I woke up and opened so many amazing presents.







Then Mommy took me to Build-a-bear where I made an adorable pink bear with an ariel wig and outfit.



Then I went to lunch at Wendys (my favorite because I love the frosties). I played with some friends visiting from Colorado.



After that, I played with my presents and we were off to dinner at The Mayan restaurant. It was a really cool place with Cliff divers. I had such a great day and I will never forget it.



3 comments:

Sarah said...

hope you had a wonderful day afton! you look so grown up already!

paige said...

what a fun birthday! i can't believe you are four already and growing up right before my eyes. i had fun with you at lunch today and thanks for visiting me at work!

p.s. wanna trade computers?

Bowen Family said...

Happy Birthday Afton! You are so darling, I hope you had a great day! You are getting so big I can't believe it!