Tuesday, October 2, 2007

3 years old!



Well, I turned 3 years old this weekend. It feels like it has been a whole week of birthday fun for me. Mommy threw a glamour party for me on Friday, it was so much fun. All my girlfriends and I got our hair done with a crown, put glitter on our bodies and got our nails painted. My birthday cake was so cool, it was shaped like a purse.

I got so many great presents. I couldn't help but say "Oh, my gosh!" or "Oh, my goodness" everytime I opened one up. I was surprised every single time. Here are some great pictures of my party and my actual birthday.

The best thing about being 3 is that I am a big girl now. That means no more pacifiers for me. Mommy and I decided that we should give them to someone who needed them more than me. So, on my birthday, I gave them to baby Scarlett. I think she will take very good care of them.





6 comments:

merideth said...

that looked like so much fun. what a beauty afton is! did you make that cake? so cute.

Anonymous said...

so cute! that was a great little party!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute party Brooke, good job! I can't believe she's 3.

Juliet said...

Happy Birthday Afton!

Cindy Boyer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AFTON! You are so big and I love the cake, did your mommy make it? Probably!

love ya Brooke!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

what a pretty party! i wish i could have been there to celebrate!