Saturday, September 22, 2007

Hide and Seek

So when my mommy gets ready in the morning, Grayson and I love to run around and "wreck havoc" on the house. The other day while mommy was putting on her make-up, we ran into her closet and tore it apart. So much fun! I just love to pull things off hangers and watch all the hangers flip up. The closet is also a great place to play hide and seek. Grayson got sick of playing in the closet and ran out to go do other things. I, however, found a great hiding place and there was no way I was getting out until someone found me.

A little while later, I could hear Mommy callling my name and looking for me everywhere. I think my little giggle gave me away because she peaked around the corner and made the biggest eyes I have ever seen in my life. Her mouth dropped wide open and I couldn't tell if I was still funny or in big trouble.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, your are crazy and precious. did afton get a haircut? her hair looks short in these pictures. too cute.

Anonymous said...

that was supposed to say "your kids are crazy and precious" my bad.

Sarah said...

funny! how on earth did she get up and in there all on her own!?! you're going to have to watch them like a hawk - oh, the things we get to look forward too... looking forward to seeing you soon!

merideth said...

i can't believe afton is already three soon. we hope she has a happy birthday!

Sarah said...

Hope you had a fun and happy 3rd birthday afton - looking forward to seeing some pics! see you soon!

Cindy Boyer said...

THat is classic! I love that girl. At least she is keeping you on your toes!