Thursday, February 17, 2011

Good old 2010

Last year was a great year and I feel really horrible that I was so busy last year that I didn't post enough about it! Mommy is stuck in her bed waiting for the baby to be born so I thought this would be the perfect time for her to help me write about all our adventures in the past year.

We have decided to post month by month about the last year. I will tell you all about my favorite things and show you my favorite pictures starting with last Christmas 2009. Happy reading!

Christmas 2009



We made Ginger bread cookies for the very first time.
It was so fun to make different little people.



Our favorite traditions on Christmas eve always start with a visit from the "Pajama Elf" followed by hot cocoa, snuggle time by the fire and then daddy reads us our favorite Christmas books. We set out our cookies and milk for Santa and then off to bed!

We got so many great presents that year and lots and lots of snow.

No comments: