Sunday, December 20, 2009

My first Ballet Recital

I had my first ballet recital last week. It was amazing! We performed in front of hundreds of people on a big stage. Our ballet was "Snow White" and my class was part of the Wedding at the end... the flower girls! I especially liked my costume because it was purple, my most favorite color ever. I also loved it because I love any excuse to put on make-up.

I thought I would be so nervous but I wasn't. I went right up there and did my very best and I wasn't even scared. I love to dance so much!



(I am the third girl from the left)










2 comments:

Brecken said...

So cute. Girls are so much fun aren't they. Hope you are doing great. I wanted to send a christmas card your way but I don't have your new address. Do you mind emailing me with it. breckenw@hotmail.com. Merry Christmas!

Mckenzi and Matthew said...

You have the most beautiful children... I miss you guys! I want to send you the cutest pictures of Grayson haha I hope you are well... I need your number for my new phone so I can finally talk to you:) Love you!