Friday, December 18, 2009

Birthday #1



We have had many birthdays in our family the past couple of months that have come and gone. Mine was first. I turned 5 on September 30th!
There are so many things I can do now that I am 5.

I can read about 10 books
I can cook chicken nuggets by myself
I write any word you tell me how to spell
I can dress myself and Grayson
I can shower myself
I can organize a day of events
I can put on a movie in the playroom
I love to follow directions and start art projects on my own
I can put on my own make-up just like Mommy
And much more...

To celebrate my birthday, I had a few friends over to watch the new Hannah Montana Movie and we had a Rock n Roll good time!





I got a lot of great things for my birthday including matching pj's for Sally and me, a desk and my very own I-pod (videos I made to come)!





Mommy also made me breakfast in bed. Big Pancakes, my favorite!



It was a school day on my birthday and Mommy went to school with me for the whole day. I told everybody that that was best part of the whole day!





And to end the day we went to dinner with Ellie and her mom. It was a great day!

1 comment:

Farrah said...

Hey, good job updating your blog!! I swear it's been ages. And is Afton actually wearing a little leather jacket in this pics???? Adorable.