Monday, May 4, 2009

March, April, May...

I am sure many of you are mad at me for leaving the picture of bloody Grayson up for so long. I laughed and laughed about it. But so much has happened since then. Lots of catch-up to do. I will start with one of my favorite things that happened in the past moths.





A month ago, we celebrated my Grandma Thelma's 80th birthday. It was so much fun. All my family from my daddy's side came to visit us and we had a big party in a hotel in Salt Lake City. We dressed up, took pictures, played with our cousins and even got to do a program.





I sure love my Grandma Thelma and my Grandpa Johnny. I wish we got to see them more. I love going to Canada to visit them.

1 comment:

susan said...

Who took those pictures? They are fabulous. I LOVE the one with you and David faded in the background.