Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Be Milne on Valentine's Day

I can't even tell you how much I love Valentines' Day.  I had the best time picking out cards for my classmates and then signing them.  I also made cards for Daddy and Paige.  I loved getting out all the supplies with Mommy and making great works of art.  She let me cut, punch and glue and everything.

Grayson loved making Valentines for his class too.  He insisted on giving everyone squirt guns for their treat.  

Mommy made us these t-shirts for the big day and for our class parties.






p.s. Mommy finally let me cut my hair. I love it, I can't stop staring at myself in the mirror.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a super cute idea for the shirts... love it! If you don't mind, I might sneak it for when Hannah goes to school!

merideth said...

so cute. what a fun mom you are! and i love the new hair. it look so thick.