Saturday, May 17, 2008

My favorite things about our new house

Well, we have been in Utah for just over a month now and are settling in. Just last week I asked my mom "when are we going home?" She just kind of laughed at me and explained that this is our new home and that we would never live in our other house again but we can always go back and visit. I think she expected me to cry or something but I just said "O.K.". I've been thinking about what my favorite things are about this place so far, since it looks like we will be here for a while.

This is the view from my bedroom window. It is majorly beatiful and I love it.


I love my playroom. We even have a little movie area that Grayson and I snuggle with our sleeping bags in. We have such a good time in there.



I love my friends - Alexa and Ellie.
I love riding my new scooter in our cul-de -sac.
I love swimming in our pool (hot tub).
I love playing at the "big" gym.
But most of all, I love being with my family!

3 comments:

merideth said...

such cute kiddos....and what a fun movie corner for them!!

Rachelle said...

Brooke, what an amazing view from your house! I can't wait to come see it for myself!

Juliet said...

The picture of the sunset(or sunrise, whichever way Afton's window faces) is great, it looks to me just like the Arizona state flag!