Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hello Desert Sun Circle!

Well, we have been in our new house for nearly 2 weeks now.  Busy, Busy, Busy.  It seems like every day we are either unpacking boxes, shopping for furniture or moving stuff around.  I love my new room and I even have a little club house under the stairs.  

We have tried to have some fun too.  Our first weekend here we had lunch with Grandma Coralie and Grandpa Glade, rode ponies, played at a petting zoo and found a store that is named after me.  Don't worry, we got pictures of all of it.










I also got to hang out with my cousin Alexa and her friend Zoe.  It is so fun to have friends that are just my size.  I sure do miss my friends from Colorado.  Don't worry, Marin, we will be back to visit!




I also have been able to hang out with Paigey a lot. She came over with her roomie, Sarah and we played dress-up all night.





3 comments:

merideth said...

how cute is that store!! too bad she can't have that sign for her bedroom. glad you guys are getting settled and seem to have family and friends....that is what is so great about utah.
good luck with unpacking.

paige said...

those pictures are so awkward.

Rachelle said...

Looks like you guys are having fun in your new residence! We can't wait to see you guys again.
Rachelle