Wednesday, September 5, 2007

O Canada!



We just got back from our trip to Waterton park, Alberta, Canada. It was so much fun. We stayed in this cool blue cabin that Daddy told me he lived in when he was a little boy. I got my own cute little bedroom with dolls on the bedspread. There were so many mountains there and trees and water, of course. We took lots of walks and I even did some hiking by myself. Our friends - Farrah, Jon and Georgia came with us too. Baby Georgia is so cute. We took a lot of pictures and ate ice cream everyday.





We also got to visit our Grandma Thelma and Grandpa Johnny (Grandpa Gordon popped up too). Grandma gave me a trunk of barbies and clothes for them. I love them, I haven't stopped playing with them yet. She also gave Grayson some cool boxing gloves that were Grandpa Gordon's when he was little.



Georgia loved the outdoors.






We can't wait to go back!

3 comments:

merideth said...

i love to see pics of your family. looks like you had a lot of fun up there. hopefully we can start planning trips up there together...that would be fun!

Laura said...

Looks like you had a great time. The landscape looks absolutely gorgeous--no wonder you want to go back :)

Krista said...

Hi,
It is so cool to see old friends. I am glad you guys had fun up there. I totally miss it!
---Krista Bullock-Nai