Monday, August 6, 2007

Dora Dora Dora the Explorer



Well, this is pretty exciting. We got to meet THE Dora, the explorer. I was so excited that I brought along my own Dora book to show her. When we were waiting in line to see her, 3 kids in front of us were too scared to even look at her and went off crying on the side to their mommies. That was nice because it made the line move fast. It was our turn and I ran right up to her and gave her a big hug. Grayson hugged Boots, the monkey. I posed for some pictures and then I showed her my book. I love her so much. I just kept on kissing her and hugging her until my mommy said it was time to go. I said goodbye and then Mommy bought Dora bubbles for Grayson and I. It was pretty cool. I just keep carrying the picture of Dora and I everywhere I go.

3 comments:

merideth said...

that is crazy. a life size and alive dora. wow i wonder what my kids would have done. i am sure it was very exciting!

Keeping Up With the Jones said...

Hey Brooke--is your Pilot still for sale? We might be interested. Could you email me details? imapsyc@gmail.com

Thanks!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

d-d-d-d-dora!