Sunday, July 8, 2007

Trip to the Zoo

Man, I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted. We have been keeping busy with lots of activities so I have a lot of catching up to do.

I will begin first with our trip to the Denver Zoo. We went about a week and a half ago. Of course, it was so much fun. I am not sure which animal was my favorite but I did love running from one exhibit to the next just to see which animal was waiting for me to see them. I am kind of like my daddy that way.

First up were the zebras. I find them to be much like horses, only cooler.





Then the giraffes. Those things can't stop eating.



Then I saw the polar bears and figured out they are way bigger than me.



Grayson and I had fun holding hands and running down all the paths. I am so glad to have my buddy with me at all times. It was a good day!