Monday, July 9, 2007

4th of July with my cousins

Well, we made another trip out to my Grandma and Grandpa Milne's house last week. We got to spend the 4th of July with my cousins - Lily, Taylor and Luke from Seattle. I love playing with those girls.



Grayson had a great time playing with Grandma's dress-ups...



Then Grandma and Grandpa took Grayson and me to Build-a-Bear. We had never been there before - it was awesome. I picked a bunny and a sleeping beauty outfit for her to wear. I decided to name her Bunny. My favorite part was washing her after she got stuffed.



Grayson picked out a really soft dog with my mommy's help. He named him Murphy (actually Paigey named him Murphy). Poor Grayson wouldn't let him go... he got pretty attached.

1 comment:

merideth said...

cute pic of the girls.