Thursday, June 21, 2007

Pearly Whites!

Grayson and I took our first trip to the dentist on Wednesday. It was so cool. I was already very excited to go and when we arrived in the waiting room, I realized it was even better than I expected. There was a huge video game station right in the middle (like the kind you see at target) and a giant fish tank that had a lot of fish that looked like Nemo. I had so much fun just waiting for my turn to meet the dentist.
Finally, my name was called and I grabbed my mommy's hand and entered the special door just for little kids like me. There was this really cool chair right in the middle of the room. I hopped right up and to my surprise, I looked up and found a tv playing a movie about bears that I had never seen before.
The sweet dental assistant told me all about brushing my teeth and even let me pick out my own toothbrush. She counted all my teeth and then cleaned them. It was a very wierd feeling. My mommy couldn't stop at laughing me because I couldn't stop sticking my tongue out and licking everything. I just wanted feel the tools the dental assistant was using. When she was all done I got to pick a prize... a beach ball for my pool.
After that, the dentist came in. He said my teeth are perfect and my spacing is so perfect that I don't even need to floss yet.
Then it was Grayson's turn. He didn't last long, but the dentist said his teeth looked great too. Someday he will be big like me and get his teeth cleaned too. I can't wait to go back!!!
Here are our pearly whites...

No comments: