Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I danced with Cinderella...



My mom and I just got back last night from our trip to Arizona. We got to hang out with the Fackrell's and the Parham's. It was so much fun. We made the trip to watch McKenzi perform in her dance concert which was amazing. Someday, I am going to be a dancer just like her. I did have a hard time sitting still through the concert though (it was 2.5 hours long!). The next day was Kenzi's prom. As far as I can tell, prom must be a party for princesses because Kenzi turned into Cinderella. I wish I could have gone with her to see all the other princesses too!



The boy that took her to prom was cute too. He was so nice, he brought a beautiful flower to put on her wrist. If you read this Drew, make sure you give Kenzi a big kiss.



What a cute couple! I think I might be able to give them a few pointers on smiling for the camera though. I have had a lot of experience.



This is a picture of me and my girls, McKenzi and Kennedi, having lunch yesterday. I love you guys!

My mom wanted to make sure I remember to tell Aunt Lori "thank you". So Lori and fam, thank you so much for letting us stay with you. We had such a great time. You have to come out here and let us return the favor. We already miss you!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Gee! Arizona? We sure wish we would have known you were coming; we would have loved to have you over for a delicious BBQ and visit!
luv Uncle Brad & Aunt Sarah

merideth said...

oh my goodness...those first few photos i thought it was brooke.