Sunday, April 22, 2007

Trip to Grandma's house



Well, it's been exactly a week since we returned from Grandma Hollie's house. As you can see, I had a great time. I have a new found love for "dress-up". My cousins, Taylor and Lily, played with me for hours as we raided Grandma's closet. It was a little girl's dream. Of course, I am not so little anymore, I've been potty trained for several months.



We had fun on Grandma's new swingset. This is a picture of my little brother, Grayson. He could spend hours in this swing and barely crack a smile. I, of all people, know how hard he is to please. Not only did we swing, we played in the pool.



After that, Grayson just had to swing again. I know what you thinking, he is getting a little chubby. Not to worry, I got him started him on the treadmill yesterday. He'll be in shape in no time.



Well, off to bed for now. Stay tuned for more of my adventures.

No comments: